Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Personnel Update

Greetings to the IL/WI District,

As of December 14, I've returned to the district office. My office hours will be Tuesday through Friday, 8 am-noon. I will be working in the office on Wednesdays and Fridays, and at home Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please note that depending on scheduling issues, I may need to work from home on normally scheduled office days. If you need to contact me, please call the district office or email me at andreag.iwdcob@gmail.com.

I am so grateful for the time I was able to have with my family, especially when Cyrus was in the NICU and while I was recovering from preeclampsia. Thank you for making this possible for us! It's been a blessing to "just be" as my family adjusts to such a huge change. It's lovely to be back after maternity leave and I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!

In Christ,
Andrea Garnett (and family!)